Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Barcelona: Day 1 - Chocolate Museum

Travel Date: Monday, May 26 2014

Norea told me about the Chocolate Museum and I was sold when she said Chocolate. And it was not far from my hostel either - so obviously I head over as quickly as my two legs can take me.



Paying the 5 Euro entrance fee. And I get a bar of chocolate. YESSSSS!


I like the chocolate history and the old museum artifacts and the chocolate makers (there is probably a more proper word for this - but I wasn't paying attention).

















Possible connection to Easter eggs and candy during Easter time.



















But the real treat was seeing the chocolate made pieces. Amazing!

















 And then I see the other pieces.








 j


















And more...










That was just amazing. And mouth watering.

The chocolate they gave away was just average on my sweet tooth taste scale, but definitely appreciated - than none at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment