Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Camino Day 13: Burgos: Catedral de Santa Maria

Travel Date: Monday, April 28 2014

Daniel, Sebastian, Tyler and I head over after our nap to see the Burgos Cathedral aka Catedral de Santa Maria. Great idea Sebastian. Great suggestion Troy!




I took a lot of pictures that I haven't posted yet, but I will let the few that I took and posted here speak for itself.























 Leonardo Da Vinci painted this one






After listening to the self guided tour phone/ear piece for about an hour, I decided to switch it off, and rush through the tour and leave, but if you ever get a chance to see the tour, it is worth the 7 Euros or (3.50 if you are a Camino pilgrim). But plan for more than 2 hours with breaks in between to immerse yourself in the Cathedral. It is very very very big, beautiful and gothic.

No comments:

Post a Comment